Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Finally went shopping




Well today at 5pm I drove all the way down to BEBE to buy some shoes. I have been dying for the new ava ruffle shoe I saw in the BeBe magazine I got in the mail a few weeks ago. Last time I went they didn't have them yet, Yesteday evening I decided to call the store and see if they had gotten them in yet. They were really busy so she asked me for my phone number and promised to call me back. It was well after 10pm when she called me back. I asked her about the ava and she said she had just opened their shipment and there they were. YAY!! So for sure they had my size. I had her hold it for me in two of the three colors. So today at 5:22pm after the neighbor picked her kids up, I jumped in my car and off I went. I shopped at a few stores and came home with several bags of goodies. After I was done I had to rush home because kid 1 and kid 2 did not want to go with me. Teenagers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )