Monday, December 20, 2010

Way.Too.Much.Rain.





Missing white lace tank with grey shawl neck pull over sweater.

It's been raining pretty much non-stop for days. I love the cold weather, just not the horrible rain. Squishy and I have been wanting to hit up Disneyland prior to x-mas to see the x-mas decorations there but this rain has ruined all our plans. No we cross our fingers that It stops raining after the New Year so we can go then before school re-starts on the 10th.

I've been shopping here and there around town but most of my shopping has been done online lately. I've added several pairs of shoes to my shoe room (a lot of them actually) and again I am full to the brim and will have to get rid of at least 30 pairs to make room for all my newer ones. I hate doing that as the last time I did it it was really hard as I wanted to keep them all. So either I will have to get creative in my storing or many pairs will have to go. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )