Saturday, December 4, 2010

New shoes, Chuckies and delicious potato soup






I FINALLY slept in. Yup, it was well after 8am before I was awaken by a fighting cat and dog :|

Later that morning the mailman delivered the two pairs of Zola heels I was waiting for. YAY!! I love them, but they do not have leather soles like they were described on the site. Also the light gray is not that, it's taupe. Which is fine as it is still a nice color. As you recall I ordered the gray in size 7 and the black pair in 7.5 (since they were sold out in the 7). Well the 7's feel a bit tight and the 7.5's feel perfect. So either they run small or pointy shoes do as a whole. I really don't know.

In the afternoon I was talked into taking kid 2 and squishy to Chuckie Cheese's. We were there for a couple hours and the boys wanted to stay longer but there is only so long an adult can be there before they start going nuts.

By the time we got home it was nearly dinner time and I decided to make my MIL's potato soup. In this weather this soup hits the spot. It is a potato soup with diced green Anaheim chili (I cheat I buy the can of whole green chili and dice them. My MIL roasts, peels, rinses and then dices) which you saute with diced tomato and diced onion, garlic salt and chicken bouillon. Then you add cubed Monterrey cheese in your bowl and yum yum yum.

So now with a full and warm belly I am settling in to watch AMW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )