Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'm am really tired of this.

I'm in a funk. A serious funk. I have no clue why I feel this way. It's not a sickie, it's just a I don't feel like doing anything, everything sucks kind of funk. Even shopping is ho-hum. It takes a lot out of me to get dressed and my outfits lack creativity.

This weekend was no different. Yesterday I could have stayed in bed all day, but I had to drop a package off at the post office so I got up to so. However as soon as I got back home I crawled back in bed and watched movies off of Netflix.

Today I slept in until 11am and I got up and ready to go to the local pizza place for the Packers game. I wanted to just watch it at home, but Mr.man wanted to go there because the Packers fan club meets there and he wants to be a part of it again. It was fun, and I am glad I went.

Now at home I am again ready for bed. I hope I get out of this self inflicted funk soon because I can't stand myself right now.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )